Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
Required permission: JIRA Administrators
An account needs to be defined in the Account custom field on the desired issue so that its worklogs are associated to that account. To do this, you need to first add the Tempo Account custom field in to the JIRA issue screen by completing the following steps:
- Click the Gear icon on the top right, then select Issues.
- Under Fields on the left-hand menu, click on Custom Fields.
- Find the Tempo Account field.
- Click on the gear icon menu to the right and select Screens from the drop-down.
- Choose which screen you would like to associate the field to (e.g. the Default Screen, the Resolve Issue Screen or the Workflow Screen).
- Click Update to save.
You can make the Accounts custom field required in by modifying the field configurations that applies to the appropriate screen.