Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud or Tempo Planner for Cloud
Required permission: Tempo Account Administrators
To create an account:
- Select Tempo > Accounts or click the Accounts icon on the Tempo Sidebar.
- In the Accounts screen, enter a name, key, and select a lead as required. You can fill in the other fields as appropriate, and link the account to one or more projects.
Note: A suggested key based on the account name is auto-generated, but you can enter any value you choose.
- Click Add to save the account and append it to the list.
To delete an account:
As an account may be referenced by many worklogs, we suggest that you archive or close an account rather than delete it.
If an account is linked to one or more projects or issues, Tempo notifies you that the account is still in use and that you must remove any links before you can delete the account.
- Select an account from the Accounts screen, then click Delete.
- An information dialog is displayed asking you to confirm that you want to delete the account.
To create a global account:
A global account is linked to all projects. To create a global account, you must first create the account as described above.
- Click the Account name in the list to access the Account details page.
- Under Links to Projects, check "Make this account global".
For more information, please watch this video: