Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
When you want to see the current period at a glance, or quickly log work on an issue that you work on daily, or spans a period of a longer period of time, you can do so easily from the User Timesheet view.
- Select Tempo > My Work or click the My Work icon on the Tempo Sidebar to the left.
- On the right side, change the selection from Calendar to Timesheet”.
- On the right side, locate and click Log Work.
The Log Work dialog is displayed.
- In the Issue field, find the issue you want to log work on and enter the amount of time worked.
- In the Description field, enter a description of the time logged.
- To create work logs for recurring work on multiple days, check the Period box. The period will extend from the Date until the End Date.
- Enter the amount of time worked on the task:
- By start and end times: fill out the From and To fields. The hours worked will be calculated automatically.
- By time worked: fill out the Worked field. The start or end time will be automatically calculated based upon the amount of time worked.
- Enter a Remaining estimate for the time left remaining for the task, or one can be calculated for you based upon the Original estimate.
- To immediately open up another Log Work dialog after saving, click on Log another.
The time fields default to the current time. If you want to create a work log that starts late one day and finishes early the next morning you should enter the start and end times manually.