Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
You can edit worklogs if you have the required permission, and the worklog is linked to a period that has not been locked. You can edit worklogs in a timesheet, in the worklog calendar, or in the issue view.
Editing a worklog in a timesheet
- In the timesheet view, find the date and worklog you want to edit.
- Click on the date and worklog you want to edit.
- In the new window, edit the data and press Enter to accept the changes.
Editing a worklog in the calendar view
- From the worklog calendar view, find and click worklog you want to edit.
- In the Log Work dilaog, edit the fields you want to change.
- Click Update.
Editing a worklog from the issue view
- From the issue view, find the worklog you want to edit.
- By hovering over the date, time, description and hours worked, you can edit any of these fields and click the checkmark to save or the cross to cancel the changes. You can also click on the gear icon to move, split or delete the worklog.