Required Tempo product: Tempo Timesheets for Cloud
Required permission: Tempo Administrator
Required credentials: QuickBooks Administrator
Tempo for Quickbooks Online offers click-and-go integration for easy and secure setup directly from the Tempo Apps page.
- Select Tempo > Apps or click the Apps icon on the Tempo sidebar to display the Tempo Apps and integration page.
- On the QuickBooks Online tile, click Install. The Quickbooks Sign in page is displayed. Sign-in using your Quickbooks user ID and password.
- The Quickbooks authorization screen is displayed. Click Connect to allow Quickbooks to share data securely with Tempo.
You’ll see that the Tempo Apps page is updated to show that QuickBooks Online is installed. Simply click the Quickbooks tile in the Installed apps section to open the QuickBooks Overview page.
To disconnect Tempo for QuickBooks Online:
- Select Tempo > Apps or click the Apps icon on the Tempo sidebar to display the Tempo Apps and integrations page.
- Click the QuickBooks tile in the Installed section of the Tempo Apps page, then click the Settings button at the top-right of the QuickBooks page.
Click Disconnect. A confirmation dialog is displayed asking you confirm your action.